So umm…. someone delivered flowers with a “Get Well Soon” note at my home when I was away.
It’s a nice gesture… thanks whoever it is…..but but but… couple of things run through my mind..
1. I hope it’s not a man sending me flowers! And if so, I hope its just a ‘friendly’ gesture.
If not, Sorry dude, I’d have to break your beautiful heart. 😉
But thanks though 😀
2. I have no idea what to do with flowers?
If it was Biryani or Beef Steak… I’d stuff my face with it. 😛
Or may cans of RedBulls. Umm… What exactly do I do with flowers?
Oh, there were quite some fruits with the pack too… like a ton of them.
3. There’s no name on the card.
Now, that’s kinda my style. No named Gifts/souvenirs – the anonymous signature has been my style for so long.
COPYCAAAT ! -_-
4. My mom thinks it’s from my ex. And I’m like facepalm. Oh no mom, that doesnt happen.
There was only once in her life she had to take care of me when I was in hospital and guess what, she packed her bags and ran the very next day 🙂 .. while I remember being there for her in almost every sickness she had since I knew her.
So I had to chill down my mom making her understand that some people do not have a ‘reciprocation’ nature when it comes to caring.
5. Can I give these flowers to other beautiful girls? 😛