Working on my desk today, I think of all those memories that span more than a year,
– all those adrenaline filled moments managing the data center servers,
– pondering on WTF issues,
– fixing things that seemed impossible,
– LOLing on doing small stupid mistakes,
– those party days when you’re the guy with coke in your glass and everyone has hot drinks,
– moments that I felt bad when I couldn’t help my co-workers with solutions due to lack of time,
– moments that I said to myself “Ah f*ck, how could I not know this” when you learn something new, but subtle; yet important
– the feeling of joy when you know you are learning rapidly than ever
– and finally those nights when I used to mumble about servers in my dreams.
I have led a life here, what I call as a “Super System Administrator”
Time has come for me to move on, I bid adieu to all my colleagues and thank them because there is something I learned from each one of them.