Disclaimer: This doesn’t hold for ‘entire’ women of India.
There are awesome women in India.. be it urban or rural areas… I’ve met some and I consider myself lucky to have seen how valuable they are to their husbands, to the society and as a woman.
If you feel offended or want to do some ‘Indian version of feminist’ bashing about this post / you’re a new blood boiling so-called feminist due to recent media highlight on rapes in India, then you’re either immature/haven’t seen much life/can’t accept the truth.
Feel free to bash if you itch to, but I have a decade long of scars/experience on my heart and tons of cases observed… so I know what the fuck I am talking about.
Well, back to the topic,
Friend IDG shared this – http://qz.com/65085/india-male-start-up-entrepreneurs-have-trouble-finding-wives-and-the-government-isnt-helping-things/ on Facebook, and I couldn’t agree more
I’d also say ‘Male Startup Entrepreneurs shouldn’t marry an Indian girl unless She‘
0. Understands that passion
1. Can maintain ‘mental peace’ at home
2. Has an independent mind not driven/manipulated by her relatives.
(Some people never realize this throughout their lives.)
3. Doesn’t not consider you as an investment/free ATM machine.
4. Is willing to ‘at least morally’ support you at downtimes.
(As per gender equality, she should be able to step up and support financially too at dry times… but personally I’ve always believed its better NOT to touch an Indian girl’s money.. like NEVER. For “MOST” of them the sense of gender equality is about what they can get from someone.. and not about what they can do for someone.)
5. Knows when its the right time for babies.. and not mentally force you to spawn some for the heck of it.. or just because her relatives want to play with babies now.
Think, Can you afford best education and health for your kid yet?
6. And there are another TON of points which I don’t want to waste my time writing up.
If you do find an Indian girl who is up for some “realistic” gender equality and actually is a +ve to hang around with during your startup stage.. then pat yourself on the back gentleman… you’ve found a rare gem.
Treasure her, Value her and take good care of her. That’s a person worth taking a bullet for.